DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
RN Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
*** $7500 Sign On Bonuse and $2500 Relocation Available with Experience ***
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as an ECT Registered Nurse (RN) at The Behavioral Health and Wellness Center with The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Behavioral Health and Wellness Center with The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As an Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) Registered Nurse, you are responsible for overseeing and directing the care of the patient with a psychiatric diagnosis.
What you will do in this role:
- You will have basic physical assessment skills and demonstrate ability to care for the patient with a co-existing psychiatric diagnosis.
- You will provide knowledgeable, empathetic care of the person requiring treatment.
- You will function to seek methods to improve patient care on an ongoing basis.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of regulatory law as it relates to the care of the mentally ill patient.
- You will use basic physical assessment skills and demonstrate ability to care for the patient with a co-existing psychiatric diagnosis.
- You will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, which will include cross training to the inpatient psychiatric units with the expectation to float as needed.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) Required.
- ECT Certification strongly desired; ECT experience required.
- Current BLS and ACLS Healthcare provider certifications through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- CPI certification within 3 months of hire and re-certification every year thereafter.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN Required.
- One year of acute care and one year of inpatient behavioral health preferred.
The Behavioral Health and Wellness Center is a 120-bed free standing facility that is part of The Medical Center of Aurora. The Center services the Adult, Senior Adult, Adolescent and Women's populations and is part of The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes.The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website