SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $27.42 - $41.13 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a Placement Specialist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Access Response Center (ARC), a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Access Response Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Placement Specialist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As an ARC Placement Specialist, you are responsible for facilitating admissions of HCAT patients from HealthONE emergency departments to behavioral health hospital services via management of phone triage. You will work closely with all healthcare providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality healthcare. AS the HCAT Bed Specialist must be available for 12-hour shifts with rotating weekends. You will be responsible for providing services to patients who have complex psychosocial and discharge planning needs. In addition, you will under the guidance of the HCAT Clinician, coordinates and facilitates the development of a Discharge Plan of Care for at-risk patient population with discharge needs.
What you will do in this role:
- You are responsible for timely response to phone calls demonstrating good customer service skills
- You will gather information for clinicians to initiate assessments
- Help locate available resources and coordinate information to support patient disposition
- You will coordinate with appropriate parties and physicians through the patient response inquiry, admission, treatment and discharge process
- You are responsible for tracking and reporting on all key indicators related to calls, assessments, and admissions
- You will gather information and develop reports outlining activities including volume, response time, and outcomes
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in mental health, crisis work, experience preferred
At HCA Healthcare we recognize the significant responsibility we have as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Placement Specialist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website