SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $30.16 - $45.25 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as a HCAT Emergency Clinician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Access Response Center (ARC), part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At the Access Response Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family's needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Program
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking HCAT Emergency Clinician for our Access Response Center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into the industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As an HCAT Emergency Clinician, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by providing services to patients who have complex psychosocial needs. In addition, the HCAT Clinician offers crisis intervention, community assistance and coordinates the development of a discharge plan for our at-risk patient population. The HCAT Clinician also functions as a member of the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team, who communicates and receives referrals from other patient care areas.
What you will do in this role:
- You will perform a screening assessment on each assigned patient, to include: a review of medical records, psychological risk, protective factors and previous assessments
- Assess your patient via tele-health
- You are responsible for completing follow-up documentation
- Review incoming clinical packets for potential admission to the in-patient psychiatric units, within 30 minutes of receipt
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Meditech, EDM, and Horizon Patient Folders, as well as any other software incorporated into the HCAT Program
- You will develop and maintain communication from arrival to completion of assessment with patient, family, physicians, case managers, hospital personnel, and additional external sources to facilitate the progress of the patient continuum of care
- You are responsible for coordinating legal processes concerning patient voluntary and involuntary admissions
Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- Requires licensure in the State of Colorado as a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Master's Social Worker, Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Master's Psychologist
- BLS (from American Heart Associate or American Red Cross) and CPI also required.
- Requires Master's Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in psychosocial assessment, preferably within an emergency medical model.
At HCA Healthcare we recognize the significant responsibility we have as a leading healthcare provider within each of the communities we serve, as well as the opportunity we have to improve the lives of the patients for whom we are entrusted to care. Through the compassion, knowledge and skill of our caregivers and our unique ability to leverage our scale and innovation, HCA Healthcare is a learning health system that uses our approximately 35 million annual patient encounters to advance science, improve patient care and save lives.
The Access Response Center (ARC) is a state of the art Behavioral Health clinical assessment and patient placement facility located in the Medical Center of Aurora. The ARC clinical team is composed of Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors and Nurses who provide mental health assessments for patients of all ages located throughout the hospitals of the Continental Division who may benefit from inpatient and outpatient psychiatric care. The wide variety of patient types that our clinical teams assess creates a dynamic and compelling experience for its professional staff. Further, the unique application of telehealth as the means through which assessments are conducted offer our team an experience with one of the most exciting advancements to contemporary clinical care. The ARC serves as a way to clinically assess and subsequently place patients into appropriate levels of care across multiple facilities using the innovation of telehealth.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Access Response Center HCAT Emergency Clinician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. ARC-AFHP
Apply on company website