Pathology Medical Director | 8 Weeks of Paid time off
90 Minutes from San Francisco Bay
Generous Salary, Full Benefits, Quality of Life Schedule
Join a rapidly growing premier independent Pathology Group looking to hire a Pathology Physician.
- Competitive financial package with full executive-level benefits
- State of the art, full service clinical and anatomical laboratory
- All grossing is handled by physician assistants, autopsies are 100% outsourced
- Pap smear screenings are done by Cyto techs
- Spending account of up to $22,000 to use for CME/conferences and educational materials
- Medical, vision, dental, life ins., disability, 401k with 4% match and supplemental healthcare reimbursement plan
- General Surgical Pathologist need, sub-specialties Dermatopathology and GI Pathology available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Soak up the benefits of Northern California while maintaining affordability. Easy access to the San Francisco Bay and a variety of state/national parks, perfect for weekend getaways.
- Incredibly safe area with a proximity to San Francisco, Sacramento, Napa Valley, and Lake Tahoe
- Endless year-round outdoor activities with Yosemite and the Stanislaus National Forest in your backyard
- Benefit from life's simple pleasures: Skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, biking, and boating
- Relax with incredible food at local restaurants and bistros while enjoying drinks from local pubs, bars, and wineries
- Multiple highly rated private and public schools
- Enjoy live theatre and small entertainment venues throughout town
- Easy access to multiple local airports, both regional and international
Job ID: PTH 12034511
Pathology Medical Director | 8 Weeks of Paid time off90 Minutes from San Francisco BayGenerous Salary, Full Benefits, Qualit...
Apply on company website