Diagnostic Radiology – Body and/or Mammography Fellowship
California – Employed with Benefits & Partnership
$430,000 First Year Package with the Largest Radiology Group in the County
Join the largest Radiology Group in the county that has been established throughout this large city for 50 years. Step into a group of over 20 Radiologists in a state-of-the-art practice where every aspect of Radiology thrives.
- 100% Diagnostic Radiology – fellowship trained in body and/or mammography
- The schedule will be split between 3 hospitals and their 6 outpatient clinics
- The practice's equipment includes: 128-Slice CT, PET/CT, MRI, & Digital Breast Tomosynthesis, Angio, Bone, Fluoroscopy, Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound
- Diagnostics include: Body, Mammography, Pediatrics, Breast, Cardiology, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Musculoskeletal, & Neurology
- The call will be split between all radiologists – about 22 in the practice
- There are full-time Interventional Radiologists that perform all the procedures
- Enjoy full executive-level benefits paid at 100% for you and all dependents, a flexible schedule, supplemental income options, 9 weeks of PTO, a laid-back environment, a collegial and collaborative team, and a great work/life balance
- All candidates need to be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology with an M.D. or D.O. Degree
Reside in a metropolitan city within a county of over 1,000,000 residents, enjoy a very low cost of living, incredibly affordable real estate options, proximity to Los Angeles County, and build a long-lasting career in one of the fastest-growing cities in California.
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 88 degrees – enjoy all 4 seasons with no snow in the winter
- Healthcare is the #5 employer in this rich and diverse community, with all denominations of worship
- Rated one of the largest cities in CA – excellent area to live in and raise a family
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon schools, both public and private
- Higher forms of education available from Junior Colleges to a Cal State University
- Entertainment venues, breweries, fine dining, shopping, festivals, & modern luxuries, pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains, and beaches all within an easy drive
- A regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Incredibly affordable new construction, apartments, modern track homes, gated communities, and small ranches
Diagnostic Radiology – Body and/or Mammography FellowshipCalifornia – Employed with Benefits & Partnership$4...
Apply on company website