SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Hourly Wage Estimate: $37.84 - $56.76 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.If you have a passion for the Cath Lab, the Medical Center of Aurora is your best choice! Our staff have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members! We are seeking a Cath Lab Technologist for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Medical Center of Aurora offers cardiac catheterization lab services. The Cardiac Cath Lab is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This cardiac service offers the most advanced and innovative technology. Our medical and nursing staff is trained extensively in all areas of cardiac diseases.
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiovascular Specialist – Cath Lab Technologist with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will have the ability to interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume “on call” assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Graduate from an accredited school of cardiovascular technology or equivalently accredited allied health program or, Certified or registered in cardiovascular technology (RCIS), and Documentation of 2 years of cardiac catheterization laboratory work experience.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and competence in basic invasive cardiovascular technology, i.e. EKG, patient assessment and management of care, etc.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross Guidelines.
Recruiter contact: Jodi Evans, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website