Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks BC/BE Dermatologist for Growing Patient Base in Indiana
The Dermatology Center of Indiana is recruiting Board Certified / Board Eligible General Dermatologists to join a thriving Dermatology group in Indiana. New clinics, with the opportunity to work alongside top dermatologists in the region with an established brand.
Our Locations & Area:
- Bloomington, Terre Haute and Evansville, all within one of the most physician friendly states!
- These cities enjoy vibrant downtowns offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, professional and collegiate sporting events, concerts and plenty to do for the avid outdoors enthusiasts.
- Close in proximity to major airports and metros, like Indianapolis, St. Louis, Cincinnati and Louisville.
- Competitive compensation, with uncapped productivity bonus incentives
- Compelling benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance
- Retirement options (401K)
- Signing bonus
- Relocation reimbursement
- CME reimbursement
- Partnership opportunities
- Position is available due to patient demand and clinic growth
- Physician will hit the ground running day one
- Clinic footprint is purposefully built with state-of-the-art amenities that help maximize physician efficiencies
- Beautiful, well-equipped offices, with superior support staff and management in place to keep you happy and efficient!
- Group offers multiple Medical Assistants per physician to maximize productivity
- Superior patient care with a strong mission/vision/values that treats physicians as partners!
The Dermatology Center of Indiana was founded in 2002 by Dr. Scott Guenthner and has evolved into a multi-location practice providing a wide variety of medical, surgical, and cosmetic services for adults and children.
- The center currently operates out of several locations in the Indy area.
- In 2006, The Indiana Clinical Trials Center opened. The center offers the current patient base, as well as multiple other patients, the opportunity to participate in Phase I-IV dermatology clinical trials.
- The Dermatology Center of Indiana is one of the premier dermatologic practices in Central and Western Indiana as well as in the Indianapolis metropolitan market.
Interested Dermatologists should submit their CV to email@example.com.
Multi-site Dermatology Group Seeks BC/BE Dermatologist for Growing Patient Base in IndianaThe Dermatology Center of Indi...
Apply on company website