Position Overview: Assist professional staff in the coordination and administration of quality nursing and medical services to children.
- Academic Record of High School Diploma or equivalent
- NYS Driver's License in good standing
- Ability to work with children
- Effective communication skills
- Mature, calm and flexible
**SHIFT HOURS NEEDED: 7AM - 3PM**
The Children's Village does not discriminate against any employee, prospective employee or contractor because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic predisposition, domestic violence victim status, criminal conviction history or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
Apply on company website