Position Overview: Under the direction of the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis assist in the administration, coordination and fiscal management of Federal and State funding. Participate in fiscal year budget preparation of total revenue and expenditures; perform a variety of complex accounting analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of five years accounting or finance experience.
- Demonstrated experience with not-for-profit organization.
- Excellent Excel and overall computer skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Budget experience a plus.
Apply on company website