The Marketing Coach supports the sales-building of multiple restaurants through Local Store Marketing efforts. This position is based in the markets of restaurants that you support and requires frequent travel – including overnights. Job hours are varied and include prior to and during restaurant's hours, and some weekends.
Utilizing direction from the Regional Marketing Manager and Market Partner, the Marketing Coach has a primary goal to provide sales support to the Managing Partner, Local Store Marketer, and management teams of each restaurant to strengthen sales building strategies.
• Oversees training and supports on-going development of LSMs, shares best practices through conference calls, store visits, roundtables, and workshops.
• Expert on all aspects of marketing to implement including social and digital marketing, public relations, and ROI programs
• Conducts restaurant store visits to coach on best practices for ROI; provides shift support on sales-building opportunities and provides feedback and trip notes
• Prepares reporting on ROI analysis and LSM results to MKP and RMM
• Supports Manager Training Centers and Managers in Training on best practices for Legendary Store Marketing
• Orchestrates planning and/or execution of larger events at the market level.
• Manages LSM Trainer program including certifying LSMT, setting budget, creating agenda for visits, and ensuring follow up.
• Leads marketing strategy for new store openings in assigned markets
• Sets and maintains travel and expense budget
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
Education: High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: Solid, proven Texas Roadhouse experience as a Local Store Marketer and knowledge of restaurant operations. Management or leadership experience is preferred.
Relevant Skills: Microsoft Office, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Public Speaking, Time Management, and Organization.
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Apply on company website