- Performs a full range of simple cooking by preparing and cooking items that require little or no processing.
- Prepares food by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing, pureeing, dredging, flouring, or breading.
- Weighs, measures, and assembles ingredients for regular and modified menu items. Mixes ingredients according to precisely written recipes.
- Covers, dates, and stores leftovers according to established procedures. Operates a variety of kitchen equipment using gas, electricity, steam or microwave heat sources.
- Disassembles, cleans and assembles component parts and accessories, following safety procedures to avoid personal injury and damage to the equipment. Uses and cleans a variety of cooking utensils.
- Cleans, stores, and maintains all equipment and work areas after each use. Follows established sanitation procedures when handling food.
- Ensures that foods are stored at the correct temperatures to prevent bacteria growth.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website