Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®
Cardiology Physician Assistant
Texas Health Physicians Group is pleased to announce a full time opening for a Cardiology Physician Assistant to join a team of leading diagnostic and interventional Cardiologists in Greenville, Texas and the surrounding north Texas areas. This is a great opportunity to work closely with board certified physicians who have a reputation for excellence in diagnosing and providing innovative treatments for cardiovascular disease.
- Full time- 40 hours per week.
- Assist with hospital rounding and clinical management of cardiology patients
- Electronic Medical Records
- Assess new consults in the clinic and hospital admissions
- Nuclear, Stress Tests, Echocardiogram all on site
- Take pride in offering a multidimensional approach to cardiac and peripheral vascular therapies
- Competitive Salary, plus comprehensive benefits package including CME Malpractice and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
- Active Texas license
- Physician Assistant Board Certification and Experience
- Degree in PA studies from an approved physician assistant program
- Cardiology experience required
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting us all, so we want you to know that safeguarding our staff, candidates, patients and communities remains a critical part of everything we do.
Yes, we are still hiring! For the time being, all of our interviews will be conducted virtually.
Thank you for understanding. Learn more about COVID-19 and how to protect yourself and loved ones at https://www.texashealth.org/Health-and-Wellness/Coronavirus.Individuals Caring for Individuals Together®Cardiology Physician AssistantGreenville...
Apply on company website