Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
PRO-Telligent, A Tetra Tech Company, is preparing for a surge in our RENEWED 5-year contract with Department of State's the Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO), Office of Construction Management (CM) projects.
We are actively collecting and reviewing resumes for Civil Engineers. Candidates must meet the requirements below to be considered. Project locations can be in any geographic region that will be provided at a later date.
- Projects Types include:
- New US Embassy Compound (NEC)
- New US Consulate Compound (NCC)
- Compound Projects may include some of the following:
- Office buildings
- Marine Security Guard Residences (MSGR)
- Support Annexes (SPX)
- Shops and Vehicle Maintenance Bays
- Compound Access Control Facilities (CAC)
- Utility Buildings (UTL)
- Parking Structures (PKG)
- Security Upgrades - Physical Barriers, Emergency Sanctuaries, Technical Security Systems, Fire Protection Systems (alarms/sprinklers)
- Site/Landscape Improvements
- and more.
- Project Duration typically ranges from 2-4 years (we always ask for a minimum commitment of 1 year)
- Housing and transportation allowances are provided (unless there is a secure compound in a conflict zone).
- Uplifts can range from 5% to 65% of base salary (depending on location, cost of living, and a variety of other factors)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 30 days paid time off a year, paid round trip flights home periodically while on assignment)
- Provide full range of critical engineering, construction quality assurance, and technical oversight.
- Perform technical inspections of civill work, monitor construction contractor's quality control program, and review project drawings to ensure compliance.
- Observe onsite construction and determine if construction elements are being installed, formed, and executed properly.
- Monitor construction progress with regard to project schedule and submit weekly progress reports with recommendations based on technical review of project documents and field inspections.
- Must have a Secret Clearance or higher
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of onsite construction experience
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience on vertical construction projects
- Must have a US Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- ABET accredited international degree accepted in lieu of US Bachelor's or
- US Professional Engineering License
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 205 EXO
Apply on company website