As a Hematologist-Oncologist at the Comprehensive Cancer Center in Palm Springs, you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming Southern California city, but you will also join a very established and collegial team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to each and every patient.
The Desert Care Network is actively seeking a compassionate and motivated Hematologist-Oncologist that has a desire to make a large impact in a great community. This is an excellent long-term practice opportunity that is perfect for anyone who wants to establish roots in our beautiful area and provide an exceptional level of service to our patients.
Join our team of medical oncologists/hematologists, two radiation oncologists, two surgical oncologists, two gynecologic oncologists, a specialist in thoracic surgery, two neurosurgeons, two pathologists, two radiologists, a clinical psychologist, and pharmacists licensed to assist with acute pain management.
What you can look forward to:
- Full-time opportunity that provides flexibility, autonomy and growth potential
- A predominantly outpatient practice physicians can round on their own patients in the hospital; however, there are also hospitalists to help with admissions
- No hospital ED call; practice call is shared/rotated and will be 1:5
- Optional teaching opportunities with the local Family Medicine and Internal Medicine residency programs
- Clinical trials and research opportunities available
- Excellent mentorship available
Encompassing 60,000 square feet, our cancer center in Palm Springs features advanced technology in a warm, patient-friendly environment. The Center has been providing cancer treatment to the Palm Springs community since 1989. The multidisciplinary team of cancer specialists includes physicians, nurses, technologists, and support staff who care for the patient in a convenient and comfortable setting.
In 2011, the Comprehensive Cancer Center opened a 4,000 square foot satellite location with a state-of-the-art infusion center in La Quinta, CA to serve the East Valley residents. Notably, the Comprehensive Cancer Center received a three-year accreditation and an award of Commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for meeting or exceeding 36 standards of care with no deficiencies. Within the Comprehensive Cancer Center is a Breast Center of Excellence, staffed by dedicated radiologists and surgical oncologists along with technologists and nurses.
What we are looking for:
- BE/BC in both Hematology and Oncology and eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Physicians of all experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration. Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1-B employer at this time.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.As a Hematologist-Oncologist at the Comprehensive Cancer Center in Palm Springs, you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming...
Apply on company website