Opportunities for Pediatric Cardiologist with Expertise in Non-invasive Cardiac Imaging and Fetal Cardiology at Children's Hospital of Michigan
Children's Hospital of Michigan is the leader in treating the most children for inpatient and outpatient cardiovascular care in southeastern Michigan. With an extensive team of 20 attending and a dedicated nursing staff, the Pediatric Cardiologists and Pediatric Cardiovascular surgeons at Children's Hospital of Michigan provide a full range of advanced cardiac services for fetuses, newborns, infants, children, and adolescents with congenital or acquired heart disease, and for adults with congenital heart disease.
The Cardiology and Heart Surgery programs at Children's Hospital of Michigan are ranked among the U.S. News & World Report's 2021-2022 Best Children's Hospitals rankings. We are actively seeking Pediatric Cardiologists with expertise in non-invasive cardiac imaging with focus on fetal cardiac imaging to join our group of 5 cardiac imagers and fetal cardiologists' multi-disciplinary team at the Echo lab and new state-of-the art Fetal Care Center.
- Full-time, employed opportunity – Available immediately
- On service ~6 times per year (Cardiology service)
- Work week is comprised of minimum 3 days at the Fetal Care Center and Echo lab, 1 day of cardiology clinic, and 1 administrative day; teaching required
- Work with dedicated Fetal Coordinator/Navigators, experienced fetal cardiac sonographers, and ancillary services
- Multidisciplinary team consist of MFM physicians, cardiac surgeons, genetic and neonatology medicine physicians and other specialists likely to provide care to the newborns, and social worker
- Participate in fellowship training, education and recruitment and career development
- Academic appointment through Central Michigan University
- Affiliation with Central Michigan University, Michigan State University, and Wayne State University School of Medicine for collaboration in teaching and research
Additionally, we have good research opportunities in the division and through departmental, inter-university, and extramural collaborations.
- MD or DO degree required
- Board certification required
- 1-2 years of advanced fellowship or 2-3 years or more of experience in fetal cardiology and cardiac imaging.
- Experience in fellowship training, education and career development is welcomed but not required
- Ability to obtain licensure in the State of Michigan
- An interest in teaching and research highly preferred as resident/fellow teaching is to be expected
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply on company website