The Mission of the Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute is to provide the most technologically advanced treatments to improve the lives of those who suffer from congenital, developmental, and post-traumatic orthopedic conditions. We are a world-renowned center specializing in:
- Limb Deformity Correction & Lengthening
- Spinal Deformity Correction
- Joint Preservation
- Advanced Pediatric Orthopedics
Serving children and adults from the local community, the United States, and the World, the Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute offers comprehensive, coordinated care from an experienced team of professionals designed for the specific needs of each patient. At the Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute, our treatment philosophy focuses on reconstruction over amputation, and a commitment to preserving limbs and joints and restoring function.
- Under the direction of a physician and per collaborative agreement, provides direct patient care including gathering detailed history and performing physical exams.
- Performs or orders tests and interprets results.
- Administers therapeutic procedures as directed.
- Instructs on care and maintains written charts and records on patients.
- Maintains appropriate manual and electronic records (EMR).
- Graduate of Accredited PA program
- At least 2 years experience required
- PA licensure; BLS
Apply on company website