SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN Cat Scan Technologist Opportunity
ARRT (R) + (CT) Required
Must have flexibility to work at both locations (Memorial Hospital of Tampa and Tampa Community Hospital)
The Tampa Community Hospital ER is located at Tampa Community Hospital, a campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa. Here, we offer access to an additional emergency room (ER) in South Tampa. This ensures the surrounding communities have convenient access to the care they need, when they need it.
Located in the heart of South Tampa, Memorial Hospital of Tampa, a member of HCA West Florida Division, has been providing high quality, advanced care to the community for nearly 50 years. The hospital is laser focused on providing the highest quality, advanced care to the community, and recently acquired a second campus in Town-n-Country. Memorial Hospital is a full-service, 384-bed, 24-hour emergency care facility staffed by over 400 physicians and providing state-of-the-art capabilities and best-in-class destination services designed to meet the unique needs of our community. These include robotic surgery, endocrine surgery, bariatric (weight loss) surgery, pelvic floor surgery, orthopedic and spine care, hyperbaric wound care, and advanced cardiac imaging. At the Tampa Community Hospital site, services include 24-hour emergency care, inpatient behavioral health services and The Oasis, an inpatient substance abuse program.
Tampa Community Hospital a Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. The CT Technologist is responsible for producing quality, diagnostic CT images and diagnostic radiographic images ready for radiologist interpretation and will maintain accurate records for each procedure and patient. As a CT Technologist, you will be proficient in operating equipment specific to CT and radiology in the OR, ER, ICU and department setting to include patient support equipment (code cart, suction, oxygen). ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) are required. Also possessing ARRT (MR) is a plus.
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate from a Radiologic Technology program at an AMA-approved school
- Valid ARRT (R) and ARRT (CT) certifications
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Knowledge of the use and maintenance of equipment specific to CT and X-Ray
- Knowledge of anatomy, physicology, sterile technique, and patient positioning specific to CT and X-Ray
- Knowledge of safety practices relative to radiation safety, hazardous material and infection control policies
- Customer service abilities, including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website