OB/GYN - Generalist
Sutter West Bay Medical Group is seekinga full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician. New grads are welcome to apply!
Location: San Francisco, California
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is recruiting for a BC or BE OB/GYN Physician for an established practice. Responsibilities include OB/GYN outpatient care, minimally invasive surgery, and labor and delivery at California Pacific Medical Center, Van Ness Campus. Join our dynamic and expanding OB/GYN Department as an integral team player to fulfill the mission and vision of Sutter West Bay Medical Group.
- Full scope general obstetrics & gynecology practice with teaching opportunity
- Group call is shared between 8 physicians
- Built in referral system from strong Sutter primary care network
- Integrated EMR (EPIC) in office and hospital
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) specialized care provided 24 hours a day by board-certified neonatologists, maternal fetal medicine, Gyn/Onc, and an experienced nursing staff
- Board certified/eligible in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- An active and unrestricted California Medical License
- 2-5 years of experience is ideal but not required
- Robotics training is ideal but not required
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 160 physicians practicing in the greater San Francisco service area.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages a sense of teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- CME reimbursement
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMGs employment policies and practices.
San Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.
Apply on company website