Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our EHR Support Analyst II opening with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
At HCA Healthcare, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) EHR Support Analyst II for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
SUMMARY OF DUTIES The EHR Support Analyst II serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications. Primary responsibilities include the leadership and facilitation of the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities, second level support as a broad clinical subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources, and leadership of new module/application testing and implementation for the facility.
- Serves as a key onsite clinical IT resource for facility implementation and support of a broad set of clinical applications.
- Lead and facilitate the facility's core clinical systems team on clinical IT activities
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to lead, monitor, and facilitate new module/application testing and Implementation for the facility
- Facilitate and manage maintenance of facility-specific dictionaries
- Provide input to customize base division policies and procedures, training, and best practices for use within the facility
- Developing training materials and deliver hands-on training as needed.
- You will work with the Division EHR Support Team to actively promote and support division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for a broad set of clinical applications.
- Coordinating facility clinical application reporting requests, assists with defining report requirements, and validates reporting results.
- Performing quality audits and tracks metrics related to clinical application use
- Participating in meetings as a member of facility clinical leadership
- Promoting system security and patient confidentiality and helps ensure compliance
- Coordinating the execution and use of tools for audits
- Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base (nurses, physicians, core team members, etc.) and facility leadership
- Ensure continuous operation by troubleshooting, monitoring system upgrades, and working with the LIS vendor
- Troubleshoot and maintain the network of system interfaces to the LIS from other EMR and LIS systems interfaced with our main LIS by working in conjunction with other vendors
- Maintain and modify the EHR LIS test library and components as needed on the application.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understanding of clinical operations and processes
- Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
- Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
- Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in clinical application support or related clinical work experience
ITGtransforms healthcare and gives peoplehealthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works tomove healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our EHR Support Analyst II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website