Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $193.00 - 205.00
Locum Anesthesiology Physician Job Opportunity in Indio, California
- August 2020 - ongoing (full-time hours each week)
- All candidates must be willing to cover days scheduled; this may consist of 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts
- Cases include: orthopedics, vascular, general surgery, Otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology, neurology, vascular/thoracic, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics. (No pain)
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Case logs required (past two years)
- Compliance training mandatory
Ideally situated within the Los Angeles metropolitan area, this region is home to world-class shopping, top-rate entertainment and easy access to the nearby mountains, lakes, desert and beach areas. With tree-lined boulevards, beautiful parklands and gardens, and a year-round mild climate, this region of Southern California is filled with an abundance of opportunities.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiology PhysicianStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $193.00 - 205.00...
Apply on company website