Be part of a Federally Qualified Health Center offering comprehensive primary care to vulnerable members of our community:
- Full-time = 4-day work week; 32 patient contact hours per week (16-18 patients per 8-hour day), remote capabilities for administrative duties and some schedule flexibility
- Practice in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a diverse community.
- Affiliated with a hospital system, your patient care is integrated
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $4K yearly CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, $20K+ Sign on Bonus, $20K yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the life of the loan and up to $10K Relocation Assistance
Community Clinical Services (CCS) CCS is a federally qualified health center focused on vulnerable populations including those with socio-economic concerns, complex medical and psychiatric issues, international population of refugees and asylum seekers from African countries. PCMH-Level III high quality, integrated, comprehensive, team-centered practice model. CCS' is also home to large outpatient clinical counseling and psychiatry practices, affording ease of referral and integration of services. CCS has an affiliation partnership with the St. Mary's Health System, allowing for large collegial network, ease for patients. For more information about CCS, please see our website: www.communityclinicalservices.com.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live, have a family and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area (pop: 60,000); just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hours to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland,” a place where work/life balance is attainable, and you will be continually awed by its beauty and clean air.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning.Be part of a Federally Qualified Health Center offering comprehensive primary care to vulnerable members of our community: ...
Apply on company website