Physician Emergency Medicine
Excellent opportunity for a Full-Time, BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician:
- New, 30-bed unit.
- 32,000 patient visits annually.
- 40 hours of daily physician coverage with added support from our highly trained Advanced Practice Providers and our skilled nursing staff.
- Fast track triage structure; dedicated Behavioral Medicine ED to manage psychiatric cases.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME, generous PTO and more!
- Up to $10,000 for relocation assistance.
- Generous Student Loan Reimbursement.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:
- Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland, under an hour from the ocean or mountains, and 2.5 hours to Boston.
- Home to many parks and walking trails, along with natural gems such as Lake Auburn, Mt. Apatite and the 357-acre Thorncrag Bird Sanctuary and Lost Valley Ski area.
- Lewiston-Auburn boasts adowntown shopping area and several shopping centers, community and public theaters, cinemas, and more than 80 restaurants.
St. Marys Regional Medical Center is a 233-bed acute care community hospital that offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services to meet the growing and changing needs of Central Maine. Our professional, qualified staff along with state of the art equipment allows us to deliver the healthcare services with the highest quality of patient care possible.Physician – Emergency MedicineLewiston, MEExcellent opportunity for a Full-Time...
Apply on company website