- Schedule: full-time = 4-day work week
- 30-minute block scheduling; 18-20 patients per day.
- Some schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks. Minimal call (1:11), call only
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plan, $4K yearly CME, 37 paid days off and more!
- Competitive Salary, $20K Sign on Bonus, $20K yearly Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and up to $10K Relocation Assistance
Requirements: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible with intention of becoming Board Certified within 2 years of hire.
St. Mary's Health System includes: St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's dYouville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Marys Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Marys Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Providers. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a place where work/life balance is attainable Voted #4, Best in Travel 2020 by Lonely Planet, Maine certainly lives up to its reputation for being the top Vacationland. A quintessential New England town, Poland, Maine is a lake-side community known for its 4-season recreation & pristine natural beauty. Close to both the ocean and mountains, enjoy many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding and golfing at our own Poland Spring Resort, the nations 1st golf course. Less than 30 miles from Maines 2 largest metropolitan areas, Portland and Lewiston-Auburn, this location allows for ease of access to many urban amenities as well. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
Opportunity Highlights:Schedule: full-time = 4-day work week30-minute block scheduling; 18-20 patie...
Apply on company website