Do you have the career opportunities as a Neuro Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's South Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's South Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will serve as the primary decision maker for clinical and managerial operations and workflow during a given shift. As a Registered Nurse, you may assume care responsibilities for patients on the unit if needed. Unlock the possibilities in your nursing career by joining a team that cares like family.
- You will collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will continuously assess the quality of nursing care services provided and operationalize evidenced-based practices to enhance patient safety and quality outcomes.
- You will assume leadership responsibility within the unit in support of the RN manager/director, including direct supervision of a portion of the staff, education and coaching, payroll editing, annual performance reviews, and employee recognition.
- You will have designated responsibilities that may rotate within one or more of the following core areas:
o Quality, Safety, and Regulatory Preparedness
o Patient Experience
o Employee Engagement, Physician Satisfaction, and Culture
o Fiscal Responsibility including scheduling, overtime review, and supply management
o Staff Development including education / clinical competencies and Graduate Nurse Residency / Preceptor support
- 1+ year experience in healthcare
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - preferred
License and Certifications
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required as per St. David's Healthcare policy
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification - preferred
St. David's South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. David's HealthCare, is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a range of complex specialties and sub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with the area's only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program that includes a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity and newborn care; and two full-service emergency centers in the communities of Bee Cave and Bastrop.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Neuro Clinical Nurse Coordinator. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website