Description**Up to $10k sign on bonus available for qualified candidates**
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) CT Technologist - Leander FSED with St. David's Round Rock Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the St. David's Round Rock Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic CT Technologist - Leander FSED to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a CT Technologist (CT Tech) you will perform CT scans and take x-rays according to the standards and practices set forth by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, the American College of Radiology and the Texas Medical Board to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs Computed Tomography procedures to demonstrate cross-sectional anatomical images for interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner. Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- You will demonstrate knowledge of human anatomy, disease processes and functions, patient care, positioning, principles of radiographic sciences, radiation protection and specialized techniques
- You will verify written orders match requisition prior to performing exam
- You will follow appropriate protocol for the exam ordered
- You will administer contrast material using proper technique
- You will enter appropriate charges and review for accuracy
- You will correlate patient's clinical history with procedure, assuring information is documented and available for use by the radiologist
- You will manage patient flow to ensure that exams are prioritized appropriately and performed efficiently
- One year experience as a Radiology Technologist – preferred
- One year experience as a CT Technologist - preferred
- Graduate from a school of Radiologic Technology approved by the American Medical Association
Licenses and Certifications
- Current Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT) certification with Texas Medical Board (TMB)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification per St. David's Healthcare policy
- Certified in Radiology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT, (R))
- Certified in CT by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT (CT)) within 90 days of CT assignment
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid operating room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a Level II trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's services, cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics, and more when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA Healthcare and two local non-profits — St. David's Foundation and Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist - Leander FSED opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website