DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Housekeeping Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join North Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At North Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Housekeeping Technician like you to be a part of our team.
As a Housekeeping Technician you will perform a variety of duties for the cleaning and maintenance of the hospital. Your main responsibility as a Housekeeper is to provide the highest quality of service to patients and visitors at all times. You will complete daily cleaning of patient rooms, discharge rooms, offices, non-patient rooms, bathrooms and public areas using required cleaning processes.
- You will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing in assigned areas using required procedures
- You will maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and be proactive in meeting needs
- You will restock supplies in restrooms, patient rooms, cleaning carts and supply closets
- You will respond to special clean up requests and accidental spills as they arise
- As patients are discharged, you will clean rooms within required timeline
- You will maintain, set up and operate all cleaning equipment
- You will set up auditoriums and rooms, move furniture, supplies and equipment
- You will communicate with hospital team members and supervisors
St. David's North Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. David's HealthCare, is a 425-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility dedicated to the highest level of women's health services, including maternity and newborn care with Level I, II and III nurseries at the adjacent St. David's Women's Center of Texas. The facility also features a 24-hour emergency department, the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Bariatric Center, Heart and Vascular Center, neurology and neurosurgery, a kidney transplant program, inpatient and outpatient surgery and acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, among many others. St. David's North Austin Medical Center is also home to St. David's Children's Hospital. St. David's Surgical Hospital, which opened in October 2016, is a campus of St. David's North Austin Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Housekeeping Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Previous hospital cleaning experience – preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent – preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website