DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Food Service Associate you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. David's North Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's North Austin Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Food Service Associate like you to be a part of our team.As the Lead Food Service Associate, you will assist in supervising and coordinating the activities of the Food and Nutrition Services department to ensure we provide our patients, visitors and colleagues with high quality food service. You may assist in any area of the Food Service Department including on the tray line, as a host/hostess, \working with patient meals, in the kitchen or in the dish room.
- You will supervise the cafeteria associates to ensure good customer service, a sanitary environment and that department policies and procedures are followed.
- You will assist with the preparation and delivery of special functions as needed by the chef
- You will ensure patient diets are followed by monitoring the production team and tray line
- You will provide service recovery and communicate escalated needs to manager
- You will monitor porters and ensure proper State and Federal Regulations procedures are followed
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Food Service Associate opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Previous experience in food service or hospital food service department – preferred
High School Graduate or GED Equivalent
Current ServSafe Food Handler Permit, Travis/Williamsons County Health Department Food Handler Card or State Food Safety permit within 7 days of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website