SSM Health Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Pediatric Neurologist. Additional details include:
- You will be joining one Pediatric Neurologist, six Adult Neurologists and five Advanced Practitioners (two which are Pediatric Neurology Advanced Practitioners).
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient Neurology.
- Four-day work week offers an excellent work/life balance.
- Provide outreach 1-2 days/month.
- Call is taken from home.
SSM Health St. Mary's Outpatient Center Neurology
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- The Department of Neurology has a close working relationship with neurosurgery, neuroradiology, pain medicine and pediatric radiology.
- Neuropsychology services for pediatric and adult.
- Neurology services include EMG/NCS and EEG laboratories; EMG/NCS lab is accredited by the AANEM with exemplary status.
- EMG/NCS laboratory is the only accredited lab in Madison.
- The outpatient center EEG lab is fully accredited and provides a full complement of outpatient services in Madison and in many of our outreach locations.
- St Marys Hospital provides the ability to provide long term, monitored EEG studies when that is clinically necessary.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center and was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals for 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- The St. Mary's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) was the first facility in the state of Wisconsin to care for critically ill newborns. The NICU, which is a Level III unit has 31 beds, is staffed by six neonatologists and nurses who specialize in care of 490 critically ill newborns annually.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2019/wi/madison The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
Apply on company website