Multiple Sclerosis Specialist
SSM Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI
2021 Fellows Welcome to Apply
SSM Dean Medical Group, a 500+ physician multi-specialty group, is recruiting for a Neurologist with expertise in Multiple Sclerosis and other demyelinating disorders. Candidate must be fellowship trained in Multiple Sclerosis. Additional details include:
- The new physician is expected to have skills and interests in both outpatient and inpatient Neurology.
- The MS service currently has over 1,000 patients as part of a multi-disciplinary MS clinic.
- He or she will work with a well-trained MS team that includes a physician assistant and physical therapist. There is an infusion room on site.
- Call is shared with all of the physicians in the department and is currently 1/6.
- A dedicated neuro-hospitalist service is in the process of development.
- Emergency stroke call is covered by a separate telemedicine stroke service.
- The Department of Neurology offers a full service of Neurology subspecialists, which includes Pediatric Neurology, Epilepsy, Neurophysiology and Stroke.
- The clinic draws from an 18-county service area with a population of 1.3 million people.
- There is a guaranteed two-year salary, signing bonus, and an outstanding fringe benefits package.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitalsfor 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- Marys Hospital and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
- Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family.
- Madison was recently named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability.com
- The Overture Center in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
- Built around four lakes, Madison satisfies outdoor enthusiasts with its public parks, beaches, marinas, and numerous bicycle trails. Sports fans have the opportunity to cheer for the Wisconsin Badgers.
Dean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Multiple Sclerosis SpecialistSSM Dean Medical Group - Madison, WI2...
Apply on company website