SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to help our business expand by hiring top-notch salespeople and finance professionals. In this role, you will assist management to determine recruitment needs and develop hiring strategies. Your duties will include advertising positions, screening candidates, and scheduling and preparing for interviews. You may also be required to maintain employee databases and assist Management in making objective hiring decisions.
- Evaluating company products and services towards creating an accurate salesperson profile
- Developing and implementing a hiring strategy in consultation with hiring managers
- Determining the audience, method, and reach of the hiring process
- Designing eye-catching recruitment advertisements
- Advertising sales jobs via suitable print and broadcast media channels, and online recruitment platforms
- Screening applicants via follow-up emails and phone calls
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals
- Scheduling interviews with short-listed candidates on behalf of the sales team
- Supporting recruitment teams in making objective hiring decisions
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources Management, or a similar qualification
- Knowledge of Human Resources databases, hiring strategies, and applicable labor law
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferably Workday
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software
- Excellent decision-making and organizational skills toward developing successful hiring strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external purposes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website