The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C ALPS, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc., is a leading Fund Services provider in the financial services industry and also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc.
Are you detail oriented and have experience leading a team? If so, we should talk! We are looking for an Investor Services Manager to join our close knit, dynamic team in the growing fund administration practice. When we are back on site, this person will be located in our Coral Gables FL office.
- Lead a small team of Investor Services Representatives
- Review investor subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, assignments and contact changes.
- Review anti-money laundering checks performed by the team
- Manage client relationships and be an escalation point for questions, concerns, etc.
- Handle investor communications and inquiries.
- Develop and train new and entry level staff.
- Recommend best practice and process improvements.
- Review redemption wire payments.
- Review contract notes.
- Review monthly share registers.
- Review audit confirmations.
- 4 years' experience in Investor Services ideally for Alternative Funds (Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds)
- 2-4 years' supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- In depth experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and manage multiple clients.
- Must be a team player with the ability to problem solve, and take initiative.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with Advent Partner (Geneva World Investor) though this is not required.
Location:Coral Gables Florida
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website