The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C Health provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. We help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Program Managers manage large scale projects/programs and build and maintain executive-level customer relationships with the company's largest and most strategic accounts to enable long-term partnerships and protect/increase ongoing revenue. They build executive-level understanding of each customer, including customer vision and current and future business needs. They provide consultative advice on business and program strategy, cost reduction, and identify new business opportunities. They work with sales, project teams, including technology groups, to implement business development strategy into specific initiatives.
This is a remote opportunity.
- Program Managers manage every aspect of medium to large engagements and mitigate any risk. They oversee other project manager and project team members working on client engagements within a program. They ensure engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all Project engagements.
- They develop, implement and maintain sound business practices, including developing and implementing strategic objectives for the project that are aligned with the client's strategic initiatives.
- They develop Statements of Work and/or Project Charters.
- They are responsible for the Program/Project governance, which involves working with the overarching structure, processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, and include metrics of success and deliverables within defined scope of the Project.
- They align the team with a top-down vision approach, providing a 30-60-90 day directive to implementations.
- They are able to align goals and objectives from the business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects and Project objectives.
- They perform regular reviews holding others accountable to meet project objectives and facilitate Executive Steering Committee meetings detailing their findings.
- They are a point of escalation for the project team and are able to resolve complex issues quickly with little guidance.
- They are a point of escalation for the project teams and are able to resolve complex issues quickly with little guidance.
- They ensure the Programs meet or exceeds budgeted financial objectives, including revenue and margin.
- They understand implications of different business and/or technical choices and are able to guide clients to best solution for their situation.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of work-related experience, or Master's degree and 4 years of work-related experience, or 8 years equivalent work-related experience successfully planning/leading programs and demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate and interact with others to accomplish a common goal.
- Healthcare experience and PMO experience required.
- Strong knowledge of PMP standards, including Waterfall and Agile methodologies is expected.
- Experience with budgeting and financials is a must.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Project is required. Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products is highly desired.
- 50% travel is expected. May travel up to 80% at times.
- Strategic thinker but is results and quality-driven as well as detailed-oriented
- Strong team player who is flexible and can work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment where change is constant
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website