SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Location: New York - Hybrid
Get To Know The Team:
The Algorithmics Financial Risk and Performance pre-sales team delivers high-quality solution design, sales support, and sales presentation of the architecture for market-leading risk management and performance measurement solutions to financial institutions.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Candidate will need to have comprehensive knowledge of investment performance and financial risk for buy-side institutions: Asset Servicers, Asset Managers, Wealth Manager and Hedge Funds.
- The candidate should be a confident and articulate individual who can engage with all levels of client representatives.
- Assist the technical delivery of sales engagements and effective progression of the pre-sales process. Help define the market selling propositions, key product messages, and competitor differentiators.
- Responding to requests for proposals, outlining performance and risk solutions, and owning the relationship with key client personnel.
- Work closely with the sales team to meet and exceed revenue targets. Dealing with prospect's requirements to qualify opportunities and agree on content/delivery
- Capturing customer requirements, advising, and assisting implementation teams in the provision of design and client requirements
- Willingness and ability to travel is a strong requirement.
What You Will Bring:
- Able to demonstrate a strong investment performance measurement background, with 3 or more years' experience in the industry.
- A strong understanding of market risk management in buy-side institutions, preferably through industry experience.
- Competent in delivering presentations and participation in client workshops and proof of concepts. Strong communication skills essential.
- Familiarity and comfort with Investment Performance and/or Financial Risk software is highly desirable.
- Strong commercial awareness, excellent client facing and interpersonal skills.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website