SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This role will be located at 80 Lamberton Rd, Windsor, CT.
The incumbent is responsible for assisting with the accurate processing of complex multi-state and international payroll, inclusive of new hires, terminations, and adjustments to earnings and benefits within the Workday and ADP Streamline systems.
- Interfaces effectively with internal/external employees, management, and third parties.
- Works under tight deadlines and heavy volume of work in fast paced, quality focused environment.
- Focused on attention to detail, client business rules, providing outstanding customer service.
- Team environment with high dedication to organization and clients, but also capable of independent judgement and problem solving.
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality.
- Certified Payroll Professional desired but not required.
- Supports Payroll Manager by processing new hires, terminations, and miscellaneous payroll adjustments related to benefits, taxes, and supplemental pay.
- Processes Semimonthly US payrolls.
- Assists in processing Monthly International payrolls
- Assists in the maintenance of the Payroll Inbox and responds to employee payroll-related inquiries promptly and accurately.
- Assist with projects related to US and International payroll conversions and/or acquisitions.
- Work closely with Human Resources, Benefits, and Finance departments to ensure accuracy and provide payroll related information.
- Research International labor regulations that impact payroll for confirmation of payroll processing.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors' Degree and minimum of 3+ years of experience in payroll or human resources or equivalent are essential for this job.
- Prior experience in maintaining company payroll.
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and tax laws.
- Knowledge of Payroll, Benefits, and Reporting. Proficiency with Microsoft office applications with an emphasis on Excel.
- Prior experience processing payroll with Workday and ADP Streamline is extremely helpful.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Competitive salary plus EXCELLENT benefits, including a 401k plan
- NEW Flexible Time Off Option
- 10 paid company holidays
- Rewarding team environment
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
- Business Casual dress code (includes jeans)
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website