SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Want to work on state of the art AI and Machine Learning technology in fun, start up environment with stability and benefits? At Vidado you can have it all! We build great AI that reads better than a human! Operating at the intersection of cutting edge technology and business value, we create significant process improvements for our customers.
The Application Engineering team at Vidado is a passionate group of engineers building the platform to productize machine learning models at scale. The challenges include processing complex documents and empowering enterprises by extracting, transforming, and managing data at large volumes. As we grow our team, we are looking for someone that can broaden our expertise in building secure and scalable systems.
- Lead the geographically distributed team of Engineers.
- Collaborate closely with ML, Product, Design, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy AI solutions to address the market need.
- Design and implement ML algorithms and models created by the ML team into software solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Write understandable, testable, and secure code with an eye towards quality and maintainability.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience building web and backend applications.
- You have experience leading\managing a team in an offshore location.
- You have experience with modern programming languages -- e.g., Python, Java, C++ .
- You write understandable, testable, and secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems.
- You are capable of wearing multiple hats and take pride in getting stuff done.
- You can collaborate closely with ML, Product, Design, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of empathy for fellow teammates.
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with AWS services and technologies
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website