The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
At SS&C we are building the global future of financial services' transaction processing and recordkeeping systems on the latest open source technology and event sourcing architecture. We are looking for curious minds to join us and be an integral part of our exciting journey!
About the company: SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC) is the world's largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C's unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
About the position: The SS&C Financial Services Development Group is looking for a talented Program Manager to join our cross functional global team. This position will work with product and development leaders to define workstreams, document scope, identify and track tasks, and report status to stakeholders. They will operate in a no PMO environment and have freedom to drive their projects to completion without onerous process constraints. This means that the ideal candidate would value and promote an environment of focused delivery without introducing administrative overhead. Excellent communication and negotiation skills are expected as they will have direct engagement with company leadership up to the VP and GM level. The Program Manager will have oversight of multiple cross-functional teams: Full Stack Software Development, Product Management, UI/UX Design; as such, they should be familiar with Agile Scrum methodologies and have experience with software development processes.
- Understand and communicate product vision and requirements to internal stakeholders and team members.
- Document software product requirements to support development.
- Manage program in a fast-paced and fluid development environment.
- Influence, mentor, and motivate project members without managerial authority to deliver programs on schedule.
- Develop project schedules allowing for management and reporting of program status.
- Communicate program status to team members and stakeholders in a clear, effective, and timely manner.
- Coordinate risk assessments, document and manage mitigation strategies and triggers.
- Manage scope with an evaluation of impacts; document and communicate decisions.
Required Experience / Skills:
- 7+ years of experience working with engineering teams to deliver software requiring coordination between multiple teams across a range of functional groups.
- Experience facilitating executive-level status meetings and reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, other related fields, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website