The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Currently a work from home opportunity and equipment provided.
Are you ready to take control of your career? At SS&C Healthcare you can do just that! We have immediate openings for individuals that want to be part of a team that is passionate about assisting providers and members with their healthcare needs, from supporting pharmacies with processing claims, to supporting members with understanding their health benefits and working with providers to make sure the members healthcare needs are met. If this sounds like you, we want to talk with you. We have immediate openings for Customer Service Representatives. Depending on experience you can earn 18.50 - $25.00 an hour, with career advancement opportunities as you grow with us. Work From Home opportunities available depending on experience and meeting KPI expectations.
Come Grow with Us!
- Provide world class customer service to customers by answering questions, resolving issues and assisting with pharmaceutical and/or medical health transactions.
- Provide pharmacies, medical facilities, insurance providers and members with routine information regarding effective dates of coverage, claims history, deductible and coinsurance amounts, and general plan benefit information.
- Address claims related issues, concerns and escalations from insurance providers and/or members.
- Review, prepare and process pharmaceutical and medical claims, including potential grievance, appeals and coverage determination.
- Quote and provide information on benefits, medical, prescription, dental and vision member deductibles, maximum out-of-pocket limits, co-pays, co-insurance details and accumulations.
- Research complex issues for customers, supporting their requests, making outbound calls to provide customers with updates or to gain additional information.
- Perform special project assignments from time to time, such as research work, obtaining special authorizations, outbound calls and data entry.
- Cross train in different areas to expand knowledge base and develop new skills
- High School degree and up to 1 year of related experience
- At least one year of previous customer service related experience preferred.
- You will receive strong preference if you have experience working with Medicare, Medicaid, Affordable Act, Commercial, Small/Large Group and/or Pharmaceutical Benefits Management.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Intermediate computer proficiency, including keyboarding skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- Real passion for excellence in service and attention to detail.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website