SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Associate Manager – LH Full Stack Developer
Locations: Palm Beach Gardens, FL| Hybrid
Get To Know The Team:
SS&C, through its BPO partnership with Lighthouse, is currently seeking a candidate who will be part of a multi-dimensional middle to back office operations and accounting department responsible for all aspects of post trade matching, trade capture, and all aspects of daily operations, treasury services, accounting and tax compliance, planning and reporting. The ideal candidate is one who works or has worked within a multi-strategy hedge fund, financial institution or hedge fund administrator with solid exposure to fund accounting, OMS/PMS integration, middle office post trade reporting and operations.
Why You Will Love It Here!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Provides vision, planning and coordination of all software development and implementation activities
- Establishes standards in software development and integration
- Participates in the strategic decisions about technology, definition, and implementation of software solutions
- Prioritize and allocate projects, products, and resources in line with business priorities
- Prepare project business cases in collaboration with stakeholders
- Apply Project Management best practices to meet project plan, time and scope objectives
- Drive overall architecture, define application security guidelines and certifications of software business solutions
- Ensure software engineering best practices, methodology and procedures are used to ensure reproducible development/implementation of high quality, while keeping costs under control
- Manage Software Quality Assurance striving to achieve a high level of quality and independent verification of software reliability
- Implement process improvement programs and efficiencies
- Promote the use of innovative technologies that will provide benefits to the organization.
- Deliver progress reports and proposals to the CTO and the business
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- Full software development life cycle (minimum of 5 years' experience)
- Experience in .Net technologies with specific emphasis using C# (minimum of 5 years' experience)
- Experience designing and working with Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS including SP development, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS (minimum of 5 years' experience)
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with strong attention to detail
- Experience in capital/stock markets is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set, organize and meet priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Keep up to date with the latest development in technique, methodology and software availability
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at www.ssctech.com/careers.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website