SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Corporate Finance offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The culture is truly collaborative. Everyone's input is valued. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We need a talented individual to fill the role.
- Prepare/manage international income tax filings with assistance from external advisors
- Prepare international estimated tax payments.
- Assist in the calculation of Global Intangible Low-Taxed Income (GILTI), the Foreign-Derived Intangible Income (FDII) deduction and foreign source income and expense allocations
- Prepare U.S. Forms 1118, 5471, 5472, 8858, 8975, 8990, 8991, 8992 and 8993
- Foreign tax credit and repatriation planning
- Prepare international income tax provisions in accordance with ASC 740.
- Assist in due diligence, planning, research, and modeling of international tax aspects relating to acquisitions and reorganizations
- Assist in structuring cross-border transactions and commercial contracts in a tax efficient manner (including but not limited to research and application of relevant provisions of bi-lateral tax treaties).
- Assist/manage responses to audit inquires related to international tax matters and assist in tax audit defense.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. and International transfer pricing regulations.
- Advise on issues regarding the taxation of compensation in an international forum.
- Advise on issues regarding VAT tax.
- Manage external advisors.
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- Four or more years of corporate tax experience, with several focused on ASC 740 and International taxation.
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills.
- CPA a plus but not required
- Masters in Taxation, or JD/LLM (with undergrad in business related field) a plus but not required
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website