SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Leading independent Fund Administration business with offices in multiple jurisdictions including London, Dublin, Luxembourg, Jersey, Guernsey, Singapore, Luxembourg and Cayman.
The role will be responsible for identifying and securing quality client meetings for the Business Development Team across Europe. This will be achieved mainly through cold calling, direct marketing, and networking events.
The preferred candidate must have funds experience, a strong network within this industry (or the ability to develop this) and be capable of quickly developing relationships with key clients to secure interest. Due to the European remit you will also require business proficiency in either French or German.
The role offers a long term career, and development into Business Development/Sales with significant earnings potential, an excellent commission structure and a competitive salary
The company is proud of its heritage as an industry leader with best in class technology and global footprint
This role would suit a collaborative, structured and hungry candidate who is passionate about relationship building, and sales.
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients through networking and marketing
- Directly approach potential clients and develop relationships
- Identify and secure meetings with new clients mainly in EMEA (or other assigned region(s) as required).
- Help build the firm's brand and increase brand awareness to generate quality leads
- Attendance and participation at industry events
- Fluent ideally in French or German.
- Proven track record generating leads through multiple channels
- Experience within the Finance Industry ideally within Alternative investment space
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a quick learner and will be expected to establish and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver strong results
- Strong relationship building skills
- Tenacity, as some calls made will be purely cold
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website