SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are currently seeking an Associate (Loans Compliance) to join the Singapore office. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing organisation.
Kindly note that this role has a working hours from 7.30am to 4.30pm and a requirement to work on Singapore Holidays.
- Compliance system data governance – manage all data extract upload process, run data governance tools in Anova to ensure all scheduled extracts successfully loaded. Review, resolve or escalate issues and follow up to complete end to end process.
- Manage all compliance system data oversight ensuring data quality and integrity based on instructions provided from client as instructed by the US/UK compliance teams.
- Daily monitoring of SMA portfolio investment guideline rules (reviewing and analyzing compliance test results) for client, for both pre-trade and post trade compliance deliverable.
- Project Work - Review IMA, then model and stress test investment guideline and compliance rules in SS&C proprietary compliance engine. Use reconciliation tools to run portfolio data reconciliation against trustee data – identify, research, and resolve breaks with upstream teams, prepare file for delivery to US/UK team for review.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience in Loan Market or Post Trade Compliance (Concentration tests, Eligibility Criteria, Coverage Test etc) is an advantage
- Ability to read and interpret loan agreements
- Knowledge of Geneva accounting system is a big advantage
- Team Player
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working Hours : 730am – 430pm
- Willing to work on Singapore Public Holidays
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website