Breast Surgery Position with Sparrow Medical Group
Sparrow Medical Group (SMG) a multispecialty physician group and the premier physician organization of Sparrow Health System (SHS), is seeking a full-time, dynamic BE/BC Breast Surgeon to join their practice in Lansing, Michigan. Fellowship training in breast surgery required. SMG is committed to improving access to medical care across the Mid-Michigan region.
- Join one full-time fellowship trained breast surgeon in a practice that is in the process of growing their program
- Job expectations: breast surgery only, general surgery calls are not required but optional
- Accredited by NAPBC
- Brand new state of the art Herbert-Herman Cancer Center and breast radiology department with fellowship trained breast radiologist
- Services include Multi-Disciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic- one location including all subspecialties involved on cancer treatment and great support team (nurse navigator, genetic counselor, etc.)
- Practice participates in major international clinical trials and has a clinical trial designated team
- Affiliated with general surgery residency program and active participant in residency education
- Top performer in quality initiatives
- Single EMR for all locations (EPIC)
- Located in the heart of the Great Lakes
Position is hospital-employed and offers:
- Excellent compensation and benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance negotiable, 401(k) with matching funds, generous CME benefits
- Malpractice insurance that includes tail coverage
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Breast Surgery Position with Sparrow Medical GroupSparrow Medical Group (SMG) a multispecialty physician group and ...
Apply on company website