- 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Current U.S. Government Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Knowledge of and experience with RMF, particularly step 6 (Continuous Monitoring) policies
- Experience implementing ICD 503 RMF Process and NIST 800-53, 800-137, 800-37 and 800-53a technical controls, as well as developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and non-verbal
- Experience in one or more roles as SysAdmin, ISSM, ISSO, ISSE, DAO-R, SCA or ISO
- Office Automation Skills – MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with customer's IA processes
- Experience with ServiceNow and Splunk
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
The ConMon Cyber Engineer provides support to the customer in the area of Cyber Security. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Program Lead in maturing the customer's Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) program.
- Generate and lead ConMon process improvement activities
- Coordinate with the Cyber Data Science team to identify sources of information to better evaluate customers ConMon activities.
- Coordinate with Cyber Data Science team to create new views of customer's ConMon posture
- Collect the necessary data, develop, and deliver reports to show customer's progress of the enterprise wide ConMon program.
- Develop and deliver asset ConMon compliance views for categories such as mission, cross domain, and location, as required by the customer.
- Proactively identify and provide metrics and reporting data appropriate for stakeholders in each of the Tiers identified in the NIST SP 800-137
- Validates, for efficacy, ConMon control Bodies-of-Evidence (BOEs) entered in the ConMon tool
- Guides, mentors and instructs program Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) on methods to improve ConMon BOE entry language
- Assist Security Control Accessors (SCAs), FISMA and Inspector General (IG) Teams on examining ConMon BOEs for official reporting
- Proactively identify and provide metrics and reporting data appropriate for AO/DAOs to make sound risk decisions for continued authorization of systems
- Initiate and participate in studies to improve ConMon reporting metrics
- Recommend improvements on Enterprise Security Services (ESS) tool implementations
Apply on company website