SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Southern Hills Hospital is located in Southwest Las Vegas just off the I-215 and Durango/Sunset exit. The facility is an accredited 252-bed acute care hospital providing emergency and pediatric emergency services, a behavioral health (geriatric psychiatric) inpatient and outpatient program serving ages 50 and older, accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, a dedicated orthopedic and spine unit, OB-GYN, Level II NICU, diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital was voted the Best Hospital in Las Vegas.
- Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
- The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, recognized Southern Hills Hospital as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® - the only Southern Nevada hospital to earn this recognition for four consecutive years.
- Southern Hills Hospital is the first institution in the state of Nevada to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a leading hospital in cardiology through their compliance with the “Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure” program.
- In addition, Southern Hills Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- We have also partnered with award-winning spine physicians from the Nevada Neurosciences Institute.
Join us as we achieve our mission statement:
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cath Lab Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
- Performs technical patient care and daily functions within scope of practice
- Assists as needed within scope of practice in Special Procedures and associated areas as assigned by the department Charge RN and/or the department Director including but not limited to stress testing, Special Procedures, PICC insertion
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the patients served in his/her department
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs, and provides care needed as described in the departmental policies and procedures
- Provides health care services by applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment following scope of practice
- Provides assistance to the Physicians during all procedural cases and demonstrates anatomic images for interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor that reflects a high standard of medical ethics
- Provides appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for the successful completion of procedures
- Provides services to all patients within their scope of practice
- Provides concierge customer service experience to all patients and medical team members
- The Technologist assumes responsibility for assisting physicians with diagnostic and interventional invasive procedures on patients ranging in age
- He/She adheres to facility policy and procedures in the assessment, implementation, documentation and evaluation of the diagnostic services provided
- The Technologist remains calm in crisis and emergency situations; directing staff members effectively and appropriately
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Registered by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (RCIS)
- Cath Lab experience required
- Minimum two (2) years in a health care setting preferred
- Knowledge of sterile technique preferred
- RT with VI or CI credential preferred
- Demonstrated experience in establishing interpersonal relationships necessary to promote an effective working environment
- RCIS Registry OR ARRT Licensure
- ACLS within 90 days of hire
- Basic Arrhythmia within 90 days of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website