Competitive Salary with Productivity Based Incentives
Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. We are the regions largest integrated network of multidisciplinary Physicians and Advanced Practice Practitioners.
- Great opportunity to join a group of 7 well established Oncologists employed in a multi-specialty group
- Supported by 3 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Call frequency 1 in 7 weeks/weekends, with coverage of 1 to 2 hospitals
- Board certified or board eligible in Medical Oncology/Hematology with completion of US Residency & Fellowship
- Multi-disciplinary tumor boards held monthly
- Clinical trials available on site
- Closely integrated with Radiation Oncology
- Competitive Salary with Productivity Based Incentives
- Sign-on Bonus Program
- Excellent benefit package including; 41 days PTO and 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Excellent work life-balance
- Four-season coastal living with surf, sand, trails and a whole host of outdoor activities
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools
- Situated 60 minutes south of Boston, 30 minutes west of Cape Cod and 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI with convenient access to major highways
About Southcoast Health
Southcoast Health is one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Since its inception in 1996, Southcoast has become a sought-after destination for health care professionals. As a thriving part of the New England medical community, Southcoast Health offers practice excellence in an environment you want to call home.
For more information contact Holly Lestage @ 508-525-3585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Salary with Productivity Based IncentivesSouthcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Phys...
Apply on company website