Who says FUN and RESPONSIBILITY can't hang together? At SONIC Drive-In restaurants, you'll have all that, along with great pay, flexible hours, a cool uniform and the friendship of fantastic co-workers.
As a SONIC Drive-In restaurant Cook, you will oversee the Hunger Satisfaction Department, which involves the following tasks:
- Preparing and cooking food orders to meet product quality standards
- Food preparation and portioning
- Cooking on the grill
- Operating the fryers
- Dressing items to order
- Packaging all menu items and checking for product quality and consistency
- Maintaining a stocked work station
- Cleaning including trash disposal, mopping, sweeping, washing dishes, wiping counter-tops and sanitizing food areas
SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Requirements:
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Willingness to abide by the appearance, uniform and hygiene standards at SONIC Drive-In restaurants
Additional SONIC Drive-In Restaurant Cook Qualifications. ..
- Friendly and smiling faces that enjoy providing quality products for our guests!
- A willingness to cross-train on all the stations - it never gets boring here!
- Motivated individuals who are team players and committed to keeping our drive-in clean and safe.
SONIC and its independent franchise owners are Equal Opportunity Employers.
"You are applying for work for a franchisee (Franchise Name) of Sonic, not Sonic Corporate, or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Apply on company website