We are looking to hire an excellent Customer Service Assistant in our office in Rosmalen initially for 12 months with a view to going permanent. The main responsibility will be to provide professional, pro-active support services in dealing with customers (mainly hospitals, private clinics and pharmacies).
In this role, you will be part of a small and friendly team that support our markets in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg.
There is a great variety of the daily tasks, that can be challenging day by day.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Smiths Medical is playing a key role to save lives - you will also deal with that medical products, so with us you can experience that your work really matters.Duties & Responsibilities
- Process and manage customer orders, ensuring that queries and complaints are managed efficiently, effectively and within the Company's agreed timeframes/service level commitment in order to achieve maximum Customer Satisfaction and to support the Sales Team to drive sales growth
- Build effective and pro-active relationships with customers and provides professional and effective services to customers to meet their expectations with regards to quality and timeliness in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
- Deal effectively with all customer calls and emails, investigating, logging and responding to queries, ensuring escalation as required to resolve them in a timely manner
- Pro-actively contact customers in order to provide order and delivery status updates
- Communicates with internal departments (finance, IBP, Supply Chain, Logistics) in order to resolve customer queries
- Ensures that customer-related documentation is properly maintained and archived
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.The Individual
- You have completed secondary level education or high school diploma
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English languages
- You have experience in commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the customer service field including working knowledge of order processing systems, shipping, freight processes
- You have strong understanding and experience of using Excel, Outlook and Word
- Previous experience with Oracle is preferred, but not necessary
- You have methodical work practices and good attention to detail
- You could be successful in this role if you are customer focused, and a real team-player with great communication skills.
At Smiths we apply leading-edge technology to design, manufacture and deliver market-leading innovative solutions that meet our customers' evolving needs, and touch the lives of millions of people every day. We are a FTSE100, global business of around 23,000 colleagues, based in 55 countries. Our solutions have a real impact on lives across the planet, enabling industry, improving healthcare, enhancing security, advancing connectivity and supporting new homes. Our products and services are often critical to our customers' operations, while our proprietary technology and high service levels help create competitive advantage. We welcome colleagues with a curious mind, who are happy with responsibility, enjoy a challenge and are attracted by the idea of working at a business with an almost 170 year history of innovation, and five global divisions, all experts in their field.About Smiths Medical
Smiths Medical is always looking for people with a passion to positively impact the health and wellbeing of people around the world. If you have a curious mind, relish a challenge and want to make a difference then bring your talents here and your opportunities are endless. We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160-year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big we have introduced some of the most trusted brand names in healthcare. Today we're an aligned global business 8,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of 7 people every second across the globe. So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
Apply on company website