Senior Helpers is actively hiring STNAs and CNAs in Toledo and the surrounding areas!
Senior Helpers is proud to be the first and only national in-home care provider to receive certification as a Great Place to Work. Our employees are treated with respect in an inclusive environment. We promote employee pride, encourage camaraderie, and recognize that the work our employees do makes a real difference in the lives of our clients.
Senior Helpers is seeking dedicated and caring individuals with a strong work ethic to help care for our clients. If you are a STNA or CNA, that has experience and a passion for caring, apply today. We offer flexible schedules, competitive wages, incentives, and monthly bonuses.
As a STNA/CNA with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment
- Work one-on-one with your clients and build rewarding relationships
- Enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, incentives, and monthly bonuses
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- No mandating
* Provide meaningful companionship
* Provide assistance to our clients with personal care and hygiene, such as grooming, bathing, and toileting
* Assist with mobility and transfers
* Perform light housekeeping duties
* Medication reminders
* Charting and written documentation
* 6 months direct care or private home care (experience preferred)
* Possess time management skills
* Able to understand and carry out directions
* Possess an attentive, caring, dependable, and positive attitude
* Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to pass a Background Check
* Must possess:
* Valid Drivers License or State ID
* Reliable Transportation
* Current Auto Insurance
* Social Security Card
Senior Helpers is the nation's premier provider of in-home senior services ranging from specialized care for those with diseases, such as dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, to personal and companion care to help individuals looking for a little assistance with daily activities. Founded in 2002 with a vision to help seniors age with dignity despite age-related illnesses and mobility challenges, Senior Helpers has hundreds of franchised and owned businesses that have cared for tens of thousands of seniors. Senior Helpers' culture is based on strong core values, recognition of achievements and respect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website