Senior Helpers is actively hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in Bowling Green!
Do you love providing compassionate care to individuals within a facility setting?
If yes, come join our team!
We offer a positive and upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the client.
As a LPN with Senior Helpers you will:
- Experience a personally rewarding work environment
- Work one-on-one with your clients and build rewarding relationships
- Enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, incentives, and monthly bonuses
- Enjoy flexible work hours to align with your lifestyle and schedule
- No mandating
- Record a patient's medical history accurately
- PointClick Care
- Take vitals and record
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients' condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as eating, bathing etc.
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients' family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
1+ years' nursing experience, preferably in a facility setting
Successful completion of LPN school is a must
Valid nursing license
Advanced knowledge of PointClick Care
Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
Excellent bedside manner and communication skills
Ability to explain treatments and conditions to patients of all ages
Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
Must be able to pass a Background Check
- Valid Drivers License or State ID
- Reliable Transportation
- Current Auto Insurance
- Social Security Card
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website