Senior Helpers of Lansdale is an in-home care company with clients in Montgomery & Bucks county in need of assistance with personal care and home support. We have has immediate openings for all shifts including morning, afternoon, evenings, overnight and live-in positions.
Here's why our caregivers like to work for us:
- Flexible scheduling – weekly work schedule is determined by YOU!!
- Continuing education and skills training
- Paid training for Senior GEMs dementia training program
- Medical benefits & paid time off program
- We truly appreciate and value our caregivers. (You will see that very quickly!)
- No Experience required-training will be provided
- A valid driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- Current PPD
- Minimum of 12-15 hours per week
- Must be available for assignments every other weekend
- Full and Part-Time positions available
- Up to $19/hr for hourly assignments
- Live-in positions are offered on a part-time basis at $175 per day
Apply today for an interview!
Senior Helpers is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply on company website